search instagram arrow-down

Enter your e - mail address here to follow L&S and stay updated

Join 454 other followers

Follow LUNAMIÈRE on WordPress.com

I am someone who is interested in everyone and everything but it is really hard for me to keep going with the things I just started to learn, BUT I will still give it a try every time because I really like to learn and improve it. What am I talking about? I am talking about the things I wanted to learn and started to learn but then I dropped it because of school or work or something else.

I. COOKING VIETNAMESE FOOD

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset

Pho – Vietnamese noodle Soup

I would say I can cook, but I cannot cook as well as my mother, that is why I want to learn cooking form my mother. I want to learn how to cook especially vietnamese food because I can already cook european dishes. And mama’s food is the best food! I definitely need to learn how to cook  my favorite vietnamese noodle dishes !

II. PHOTOGRAPHY

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Does this count as photographing a product? I shot this in Croatia in Roving

One of my personal goals for 2016 was to put more energy in my blog because I felt like I wasn’t very committed about it. I really love my blog, but last year I think I just made some lousy excuses just to let my blog down. But this year is going to be different and that is also why I want to improve my photography skills. I love photography in general, but I used to photograph landscapes and people, now I want to learn how to photograph products.

III. HANDICRAFT WORK AND DRAW MORE

Processed with VSCOcam with m5 preset

I made this alice band with flowers

IMG_1688 (1)

I love drawing too

IMG_6256

My dream is to do a job where I can be creative. I love drawing and handicraft work and I want to improve my skills, that means I want to draw more and just improving what I can already do and purchase more handicraft products to produce my own products, such as cards and so on … Hopefully it’s going to look good and I can open a stationery shop one day. Or just any shop where I can sell my selfmate products. And I love drawing too, I used to draw everyday for hours, until my parents forbid me to draw, because they wanted me to study more.

What do you guys want to learn this year ?

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more inspirations!

Love

T.L.

10 comments on “Things I Want To Learn In 2016

1. Kelsie O says:

Love your photos, that’s what led me to your blog. I just followed, looking forward to hearing more from you!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thuy Luna says:

Hi Kelsie, thank you and thank you for following! I hope you can find some inspirations and ideas from my blog 🙂

2. sarahpratley says:

Such an inspiring post- thanks for sharing! I really want to improve my photography and cooking skills as well 🙂 x

Liked by 1 person

1. Thuy Luna says:

I hope we both will achieve that goal! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Linnea says:

Mmm, delicious Pho! 🙂

My goals for the year is more to get a daily routine, like eat and sleep on regular hours… A little boring perhaps, but it does wonders to my energy levels. Particularly now while studying!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thuy Luna says:

Well, I think it is not boring, I think it’s good for your health 🙂 and I know people who has real trouble with with sleeping on regular hours and it affects them on daytime pretty bad! Good luck with your studies, Linnea!

4. Faziana says:

learning to cook different foods and practicing photography are definitely on my list!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thuy Luna says:

What do you like to cook? 🙂

1. Faziana says:

well, I’m more of a baker. My goal this year is to perfect making croissants. But, I would also love to improve my cooking skills. This year I’m working on Indian, Italian and Mediterranean! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Thuy Luna says:

That sounds like a good resolution! I am such a looser when it comes to baking, I made a cake once and I failed so hard! Since then I didn’t bake haha

What do you think about this post?